JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking to go a new route, so my JK is up for sale. Mechanically, it is a sound and capable Jeep. It only has 36k~ miles on it and has been driven only 2-3 times a week since 2009. It has also not been trail driven since 2010. Aesthetically, as it sits, there are some scrapes on the fenders; minor rock rash on the wheels, no carpet, the passenger side rear corner is pressed in from a tree (no rust and no metal showing), the front bumper is cut to stubby length. Depending on the time it takes to sell her I may put the front fenders back on (I have all of the parts and hardware), and may put stock bumpers on. Early in her life she hit a couple mud puddles. Once I got that out of my system she stayed almost exclusively on the rocks when she hit the trail. On the trails I babied her, never took her on anything more than a mild black. All of the mods were done around the 15k mile mark.

I am asking 22,000.00 OBO - The Jeep is registered in MD and the title is clean.

This Jeep is located in Henderson, MD. If you are interested send an Email to David at [email protected] with “JK” and the forum name you found it on in the title.

2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4x4 6spd
36k ~ miles

MODS -
Rubicon Express 3.5” Superflex lift – adjustable uppers, adjustable front trackbar
Poly Performance Adjustable Rear trackbar
Tom Woods Drive shafts 1310 front and rear – replaced factory flanges/yolks
Superlift steering stabilizer
Skid Row Engine Skid
Bumper skid – don’t recall the brand
Warn diff covers - front and rear
Kilby Evap can relocation kit
Pure Jeep Sliders – Driver side is installed passenger side is not. I might get around to putting it on before the sale
Pro Comp 7023 16x8 Wheels
Pro Comp MT - LT315/75R16 – LOTS of tread left
Tuffy overhead console
Mopar offroad mirror – driver side for when doors are off
Cool Tech JK Antenna mount – made to mount inside of the license plate housing
Grab handles – front and rear seats
Engine oil drain valve – pop a hose in it and open the valve for oil changes. This prevents ending up with an oil slick all over you, and the engine skid.
CB Cobra 19 – 4’ firestick
Locking fuel cap – keyed to the ignition key
Locking lugs
custom hi-lift hood mounts

hi-lift jack and OBA are not included in sale

Factory setup and options

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
If I could sell my 2 door I would. The wife keeps talking about rugrats. So I figure it's getting to be time to upgrade

1 - 20 of 29 Posts