JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys know that i was thinking about it, it is now listed, if someone on the board is interested i would much rather sell it to one of you guys than someone that doesn't know the passion i have into this. Please feel free to ask any questions. thanks

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/912532426.html

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good luck, brother. Good chance mine will be going up if the economy doesn't begin to improve...
It Sucks, I sold a pick up to a buddy of mine to buy my JK and that was the only other vehicle that i ever regretted getting rid of, but it was ok because i had the Jeep. Now i will have JACK$HIT!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Good luck, brother. Good chance mine will be going up if the economy doesn't begin to improve...
My pending contract to sell a huge piece of property is now in the trash. Just hung up with my agent, so now I am officially Fukced as well. No perspective buyers are able to get financed...Go figure. I regret more than ever, not listing this property 4 or 5 years ago, when I knew that the economy was not going to keep holding it's own. I will probably be lucky to give it away. I am just sick over this right now. I feel like I don't want to make any major mods or buy anything for the Jeep right now and probably for a while. I never thought I would be looking at selling mine, but I currently am not too sure. :shaking:

This should have been labeled the "Thread of Depression"...Sorry aplumber, know this thread was supposed to be about bringing interest on selling your jeep. I apologize for adding to the misery...But hey, I hear it loves company. :bawling:

Good luck guys...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
good luck boss. It is a nice JK.

I think we all are feeling that "pinch" and there is probably a lot of us who consider selling the Jeep. I have but realize with the prices of new Jeeps I will never get my payoff amount.

Stub, I am the same way. I almost feel guilty to spend less than $200 for a used coil spacer kit but at the same time i keep telling myself I need it or new skids and the lift is cheaper than the skids.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I hear ya Stub. I listed a house 2 weeks ago that I sat on for 2 years!!! DOH !!!:homersimpson:

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
STOP THE HIJACKING...BUY HIS JEEP

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
If anybody is considering this Jeep, you can't go wrong. I have seen it in person and know it is clean and nice.

Deffinetly has one of the few Jeeps that is built but that has not seen a trail!! :thefinger:

J/k, good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
bttt

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If anybody is considering this Jeep, you can't go wrong. I have seen it in person and know it is clean and nice.

Deffinetly has one of the few Jeeps that is built but that has not seen a trail!! :thefinger:

J/k, good luck with the sale man.
Thanks, i appreciate it. Anytime you need the garage you know where it is, maybe i will get my hands dirty!

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
bttt just because

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
bump

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
bump....

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
bummp...

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Hmmmm....goose...never shot one...usually order one from the butcher for New Years...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts