JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2007 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon edition with just over 30,000 miles, you get at least another 5000 miles of warranty. It has a Superlift 4 inch lift and awesome 35" Nitto Extreme Terrain Mud Grapplers (70% tread left) on 17" Eagle Alloy Rims. Great Jeep, just different direction than I want to go. My loss is your gain. I have put on a Cold Air Intake(CAI) and muffler relocation with performance exhaust. I also have the Superchips Power Programmer to go with it. Other upgrades are the Off Road Fabrication front stubby bumper with shackle adapters and full length rocker guards. It also has Xenon Fenders to allow for more bigger tires. The fenders and top have been color matched to the body. $25,000 FIRM. The Jeep is located in 29 Palms, San Bernadino County, California.

Mike

[URL="
[/URL]

·
ADDICTION II build begins....
3,833 Posts
bump for a good deal....I paid the same for my 2007 JK Rubicon Unlimited Red Rock like yours as a used vehicle at the dealership. Mine didn't come with aftermarket wheels, aftermarket bumpers, or aftermarket fenders (much less color matched). :beer:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts