JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI EVERYBODY !!!!! IM LOOKING FOR A 20 INCH WHEELS RIMS FOR MY JK UNLIMITED 2008 JEEP FACTORY SUSPENSION... THE WHEELS RIMS ARE A 20" X 9" AND THE OFFSET IS.. -13MM ..OR.. +10MM...THE TIRE SIZE 33 X 12.5 X 20.....I NEED HELP WITH THE OFFSET I DON'T WANT THE RIMS TO STICK OUT TOO MUCH ...BUT I DONT WANT THE RIMS TO RUB THE BODY OF THE JEEP..THANK'S

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
HI EVERYBODY !!!!! IM LOOKING FOR A 20 INCH WHEELS RIMS FOR MY JK UNLIMITED 2008 JEEP FACTORY SUSPENSION... THE WHEELS RIMS ARE A 20" X 9" AND THE OFFSET IS.. -13MM ..OR.. +10MM...THE TIRE SIZE 33 X 12.5 X 20.....I NEED HELP WITH THE OFFSET I DON'T WANT THE RIMS TO STICK OUT TOO MUCH ...BUT I DONT WANT THE RIMS TO RUB THE BODY OF THE JEEP..THANK'S
Stop yelling at me , it's your choice on which one you get you are talking mm , not inches , by the way what wheels are they

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I DONT WANT TO LIFT THE JEEP SO MAYBE THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR ME IS THE +10 OFFSET.....?????????????????????????REMEMBER I HAD THE FACTORY SUSPENSION ON MY JEEP

·
Registered
575 Posts
I DONT WANT TO LIFT THE JEEP SO MAYBE THE CORRECT ANSWER FOR ME IS THE +10 OFFSET.....?????????????????????????REMEMBER I HAD THE FACTORY SUSPENSION ON MY JEEP
i guess we have to draw it out...if it is stock, go with the stock offset.

whats your address so we can send someone to break your caps lock button?!

I kid I kid. Good luck with the Jeep.

:gluging:

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
just my 2 cents but, 20" wheels with 33" tires are probably gonna ride pretty rough - not much sidewall there to flex.
and if you plan on offroading at all - forget airing down.
for 33"s I'd stick to 17"s, 18"s tops but that is if you plan on using it like a Jeep, not like a grocery getter.

·
Registered
803 Posts
This is a site you guys might get interested in.
K they sell wheels like so many other sites on the Web but it doesn't answer the frequently asked question about the correct Backspacing/Offset.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts