JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says.... went on a couple snow runs the last two weekends. Went upto Tinkham road with some fellow jeepers to play in the snow two weeks ago. It was windy, cold, deep and fun.

More pics can be found here.
http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy157/mdash_photos/Tinkham 1-14-12/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Then last weekend a friend of mine got a phone call asking for some help. He used to work for a company that builds cellphone towers and they lost a generator into a ditch and couldn't get it out. So he, myself and a friend of ours took on the task of rescuing it. Got to tow vehicles, winch downed trees out of the way and play on some rocks. Great fun as well.

More pics can be found here.
http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy157/mdash_photos/Generator rescue/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ24

·
Registered
289 Posts
Cool picks. Wish I could of made it out but since you "un-invited" me just cuz I can't walk and pull my own cable........I just stayed home :(

From the looks of the Sami rear tire, that must of been when you let all the air out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, air down till it stops making noise. :) we'll invite you next time. I could use a little exercise.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good times mark; Need more, having withdrawals already!
I'm like that every week. Mid day every Thursday (which is right now pretty much) I start pondering what I'm going to do this weekend. I'm an addict. haha

I keep bouncing between going to the sportsman show or not and the fact that the mountains continue to get dumped on keeps making me think another snow run is in order. Oh decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Well it is a tough decision; hoards of Elk jerkey dealers and Alaska fishing outfitters or crawling around in the white stuff:thankyou:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When you put it that way, crawling around in the white stuff seems like a way more productive way to spend my day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts