JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tenative plans for this Meet n Greet/Ride:

When: September 27th - Noon
Where: Lunch @ (to be determined- thinking about Beef O Bradys) in lakeland, FL. Ride to Richloam follows.

This plan could change drastically, but this is how it is shaping up so far. I am communicating w/ the Lakeland Jeep club about them meeting up w/ us and leading the ride. They said that they have trails they like to ride w/ stocks and near stocks (I told them some of our guys are stock). They seem like nice guys and wanna meet up w/ us.

I would have preferred the ride earlier in the month, but they are doing a "club only" ride the 13th and I am out of town that weekend anyways. Another added benefit: Richloam is completely underwater right now. So hopefully a month might dry it out SOME.

If you're interested, post up, I wanna get an idea on numbers.

I am also trying to come up w/ a day trip to Ocala. Any takers? Edit: Garaunteed pin stripes on the Ocala ride.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'll play it by ear.... I'm not a fan of richloam..:shaking::bawling::shaking:;)
What's up with that?? What has Richloam ever done to You?? Are you scared of the little puddles?? lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
How about that Ocala ride? Mr jeeper? Wanan ride?

What are the dates for the Ocala ride??? I've got to miss the Jeeptober fest.:bawling::bawling:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts