Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 Track Minds Off-Road
1519 E Pierson Rd
Flushing, Michigan 48433

(810)659-1300

www.2trackmindsoffroad.com

We here at 2 Track Minds Off road would like to show you some things we have been doing with the Jeep JK.

Our 2 Track Engineering team came up with a new mount for the ARB compressors for the new Jeep JK's (wranglers) it is a very easy bolt on mount to supply a spot to mount an ARB compressor. If you have seen under the hoods of a JK you will know that space to mount these compressors are slim. These mounts are CNC Water Jet for a nice clean look then sandblasted and coated with our rock hard black coating.

You can use this patent pending 2TE mount with either large or small compressors with plenty of room to spare.

It comes just like you see here.

Installed

$65.00

Here are some JKs we have built.

Silver 2 door on our course

4door Rubicon

Thank you for looking and please feel free to contact us
at the shop to get the best prices for anything for your offroad rig.

please contact us for anything your need
(810) 659-1300
www.2tmo.com

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice stuff. Welcome to the forum. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is 2 Track Minds Out of Business?

I've tried calling their number and it says it's not in service. Their website is inaccessible and they are no longer selling products on eBay as of September. Does anyone know if they are still around? We were doing product testing for them and have several articles written for our Magazine to be published, but now it looks as though they have vanished into thin air.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Unfortunatly, they closed their doors about two months ago. Another good Michigan business lost...

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was diggin around on Google when I found the post they made on this forum about their products. We were testing out their rock sliders and new front bumper. I tried calling them a few days ago to go over the insertions of our articles about their products and their phone was disconnected. We've been working on the articles for several months and I have not talked to them since August when I was at their shop. Now my suspicions are confirmed. It really stinks the went out of business. They were a great group of guys with well built products.

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I worked with these guys some when I was @ Advance Adapters, It sucks they went under.

:shaking:
Apparently the stimulus package isnt helping anyone who really needs it.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
love the bracket for the ARB compressor. Fits perfectly in the engine bay. Not sure there is any spare room when a hemi is in the way ;)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I am glad I got mine, I tried to order directly from them, but could not, as I see that they were out of business....poly performance still has some brackets last time I checked....where I got mine...:beer:

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
Well, I've done everything that I can to get in touch with Two Track. I'd consider buying what they have left of the business. If anybody knows how to get in touch with them, then please let me know how.

I'm still researching the Patent Rights but otherwise, I'm considering bringing this product back to life on my own.

If there seems to be some good demand, I'll make the kit. I've got the design finalized. Improvements; Stronger - Better Clearance in the Engine
Compartment - More flexible mounting options.

Price is $65, +15 shipping. If I get 20 pre-sale orders, I'll put it into production. Pre-sale brackets get free shipping. The pre-sale is a $20 deposit. If I don't get the orders, I'll refund all deposits.

Getting 20 pre-sold will be tough, because the only place that I'm posting this is here. Tell your buddies.

Here's a link to the pre-sale page: LINK

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Woods, I could probably put you in touch with them. I'm not a business guy though so I don't know what there is to "buy". I think most of their products were produced as needed. They were a fairly small shop.

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
Wow Woods

Great to see that someone can pull through and keep it going, hats off to you bro. :bounce:

Yeah, well I had a little help :smokin:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.