JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm tired of crawling around under my jeep with floorjacks. I'm going to be ordering a 2 post lift from a local company. It's going to be installed on the concrete slab outside my garage at home. I was quoted $2,200 installed with warranty for a lightly used bendpak or rotary. Decent prices? Decent brands? Don't know the most about them. Thanks!

· Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just drooling over one in the Costco add. They had a mobile 2 post lift for 2k delivered.
Hadn't heard of that. Just went to costco's website after reading ur post. That's real freaking slick!! Only issue I'm worried about is if it goes high enough. It would be real cool to be able to just move it out of the way, permanently installing it will be taking one of my garage bays out of commission. Only 120v power? http://video.costco.com/v/10534/maxjax-2-post-portable-auto-lift-automotive-dannmar/

· Registered
2,911 Posts
thats it. im packing my bags and putting in a transfer for the Arizona National Guard. Can i live in your garage? Ill supply the ammo, and bring some of my toys if I can play with yours (no ****) :cwm13:

· Registered
13,219 Posts
I was just drooling over one in the Costco add. They had a mobile 2 post lift for 2k delivered.
The only mobile 2 post I've seen had an extremely low range of travel, as in you couldn't stand under it.

· Registered
10,350 Posts
So I'm tired of crawling around under my jeep with floorjacks. I'm going to be ordering a 2 post lift from a local company. It's going to be installed on the concrete slab outside my garage at home. I was quoted $2,200 installed with warranty for a lightly used bendpak or rotary. Decent prices? Decent brands? Don't know the most about them. Thanks!
the last used one we bought was 1600. so i'd say you're doing pretty well

· Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the last used one we bought was 1600. so i'd say you're doing pretty well
Was that installed? They're charging me $1800 for the lift itself with the warranty and $400 for install.

thats it. im packing my bags and putting in a transfer for the Arizona National Guard. Can i live in your garage? Ill supply the ammo, and bring some of my toys if I can play with yours (no ****) :cwm13:
Have to say bud...adding no **** to the end of that really doesnt make it any less **** hahhahah:koolaid:. that being said feel free to swing by I got a bigass comfy couch in the garage so at least you'll have somewhere to sleep.

· Registered
9 Posts
I have owned many rotary lifts in my repair shops over the years. They are top quality and will last you a lifetime of use. Can't say from personal use on the Bendpak , but it is a good brand.
$2,200 delivered and installed is a good deal if they are in decent shape.

· Registered
1,809 Posts
I've got 4 bendpak's in my shop, a 12k limo 4 post, 30k 4 post, 9k twin post and a 15k twin. They are all great lifts and they have been used every day for the last 15-20 years. I would definitely recommend them. Any questions let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.