JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 items for sale...

RES/130 from my wife's new 2010 Sahara...We upgraded her system after owning the Jeep for only 3 weeks, so its minimally used and looks new...no scrapes, scratches, or dings. The part number is 05091117AC...per the specs it is an AM/FM Stereo radio with CD/MP3 single disc player. It includes the satellite receiver and has the uconnect button and aux input. This is perfect for the person who wishes to upgrade to satellite radio and/or wants factory integrated bluetooth/ipod capabilities.***Additional parts/kit (NOT INCLUDED) is required for bluetooth/ipod integration*** Asking $150 shipped, OBO...

Stand Alone Microphone part 82211743AB is the second part available. My ignorance is your gain on this one. I didn't know the 2010 models had the wiring pre installed and molding available for the uconnect upgrade. This is perfect for those who choose to upgrade their "older" (pre 2010) to a system with uconnect BUT WITHOUT the factory installed wiring. Best Offer+actual shipping...

I will answer any and all questions, but keep in mind the experts at any mopar part shop can best answer if these items are the proper fit for your mod/vehicle.

I live in the Lehigh Valley of PA and can meet within a 25 mile radius to do the transction in person, if you prefer to see the item(s) or you would like to save some money on the shipping. When I return home I'll post some photos and I am also willing to email photos as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
RES/130

Greetings

I'd be interested in the radio. Can you confirm it was removed profesionally / carefully? I'd hate to bring it to my Jeep dealer with dangling wires! I am outside of Chicago. Could we arrange Paypal payment?

Thanks

Scott

RES/130 from my wife's new 2010 Sahara...We upgraded her system after owning the Jeep for only 3 weeks, so its minimally used and looks new...no scrapes, scratches, or dings. The part number is 05091117AC...per the specs it is an AM/FM Stereo radio with CD/MP3 single disc player. It includes the satellite receiver and has the uconnect button and aux input. This is perfect for the person who wishes to upgrade to satellite radio and/or wants factory integrated bluetooth/ipod capabilities.***Additional parts/kit (NOT INCLUDED) is required for bluetooth/ipod integration*** Asking $150 shipped, OBO...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I removed the radio myself, so although it was not done professionally I can attest that it was done with the utmost attention to detail/care. Jeep has made it simple in the fact that you unhook the wires from the radio so there are no protruding wires to worry about. I'll post pictures, or email them to you directly, whichever you prefer. Payment can be made via paypal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jeep Wrangler Radio

Send me a private email with your Paypal address and I will send payment. Thanks for posting the photos!

Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
Still for sale?

Greetings from the left coast....are either of the items still availble? I am very interested, no haggliing (I'm too old for that) let me know what you need. pls relpy via [email protected]
THANKS!

I have 2 items for sale...

Stand Alone Microphone part 82211743AB is the second part available. My ignorance is your gain on this one. I didn't know the 2010 models had the wiring pre installed and molding available for the uconnect upgrade. This is perfect for those who choose to upgrade their "older" (pre 2010) to a system with uconnect BUT WITHOUT the factory installed wiring. Best Offer+actual shipping...

I will answer any and all questions, but keep in mind the experts at any mopar part shop can best answer if these items are the proper fit for your mod/vehicle.

I live in the Lehigh Valley of PA and can meet within a 25 mile radius to do the transction in person, if you prefer to see the item(s) or you would like to save some money on the shipping. When I return home I'll post some photos and I am also willing to email photos as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts