JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody help with some pics of jk with 2" lift and 33s? would like to see what it looks like set up like that with 33"s on factory tires also

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have the 09 4dr xs in black, i have been looking at what set up i want and how much the variations will cost,

·
Registered
130 Posts
I am wanting to do 33's with no lift and add new flares. Haven't looked to find if it is really possible yet though.

That 4 door looks good though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a few shops around here are pushing the 4 inch lift with 35s on 17s, from what i understand i would have to get it re geared. they also said the factory setup would run 33s but it would have that short stocky look and might rub the wells if you really got on it. im leaning toward a 2 2.5 lift with 33s right now, cheaper and i like the look so far

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you have any problems running 33s with no lift? im thinking of getting 33s no lift then just getting lift next month.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I will be doing very little off-road in comparison to highway. The stockers just look too small.
I ran that way for a year, no issues. Didn't get to wheel it like that though.......but I was known to drive over a curb or two :D.

Stock with 33's...

Added a 2" spacer lift and got to wheel it, no issues with rubbing as a result of flex, pretty happy overall with what it cost me.

2" + 33's....

Unfortunately the trail pics are either right before a rock or right after....doesn't show much of the wheel travel available with this combo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts