JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to put together the rest of the parts I need for my soft top. Just wanted to see if anyone here could help. Basically I need all the parts except for the door surrounds, the windows and the top itself. So here is the list of parts I need as far as I can tell.

Tailgate Bar
Hooks for Tailgate Bar
Knobs (screws) for door surrounds
Rollbar mounts with hardware (the parts that connect the bows to the rollbar)
anything else that you think I might be missing

Thanks ahead of time for any help

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I'm trying to put together the rest of the parts I need for my soft top. Just wanted to see if anyone here could help. Basically I need all the parts except for the door surrounds, the windows and the top itself. So here is the list of parts I need as far as I can tell.

Tailgate Bar
Hooks for Tailgate Bar

I have an entire 2 door top from my 09 that I don't have anymore... I really have no idea how much it would cost to ship it to you. What's it worth to you. The top itself has seen a bunch of trail duty so the windows are scratched up some and I managed to screw up the rear window zipper, but none of that should matter to you.

·
Registered
617 Posts

Tailgate Bar
Hooks for Tailgate Bar

I have pair of hooks for the tailgate bar. Free! Pm your address and i'll snail mail em to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts