JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...

I just got a hardtop so I'm selling my soft top. The top is in fair condition, windows have the normal scratches and the top is weathered but does not leak. All hardware is included and fully functional.

I'm located in Tampa and don't wanna ship.

$150 and it's all yours.

K.C.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Soft Top

Interested in your top. Does that include the surrounds? If so, I can come grab it today. Let me know asap.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
997 Posts
Wouldn't happen to have the tinted windows would it? I would happily buy them if they are and send my clear windows your way??

-Dan

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available...
This top includes sail cloth, all windows, frame, rear tailgate bar and tailgate bar clips, door surrounds, and door surround bolts.

Thanks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Willing to ship?

·
Registered
359 Posts
The frame can be detached from the top, if that helps any. I'm willing to pay shipping and a little extra for your trouble of seperating the frame from the canvas. That should also make it easy to condense to a much smaller box. Let me know if you decide you want to do that and get shipping qoute. Shipping would be to fishers, in 46038

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The frame can be detached from the top, if that helps any. I'm willing to pay shipping and a little extra for your trouble of seperating the frame from the canvas. That should also make it easy to condense to a much smaller box. Let me know if you decide you want to do that and get shipping qoute. Shipping would be to fishers, in 46038
Let me take a look at it in the next few days and see how small I can get it.
I'll let you know ASAP.
I assume you need all parts including the windows and all sailcloth pieces?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just had back surgery so the shipping isn't gonna happen anytime soon. I tried to box it before I went under the knife but it wasn't possible with all the other stuff I had to square away before the surgery...sorry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts