JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of rock rails off the Rubicon. Like new, good shape. With hardware.
$170+ship obo

·
Registered
83 Posts
If you still have them can you let me know how much to 93117 (Goleta, CA)
Weighing my options of just spending the 600.00 bucks for the ones I really want or wait a while and finish off the rest of the parts I need before our desert seasons kicks off.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To Cali the shipping will be 40-50 bucks, maybe more. $200 shipped.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't get paid until the 5th so if you have them I will paypal the money to you that evening. If not no big deal wasn't meant to be and I hope the buyer enjoys them.
Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't get paid until the 5th so if you have them I will paypal the money to you that evening. If not no big deal wasn't meant to be and I hope the buyer enjoys them.
Thanks
Doug
It's up to you and one other guy from the other place. I don't think he will come thru, so as long as i have them on the 5th they are yours.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sounds good thanks. By all means DON'T hold them for me, I will buy them on the fifth but if someone wants them on the fourth I wouldn't hold it against you.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like the other guy isn't gonna go through.

·
Registered
83 Posts
How do those things mount? I forgot I have an MORE body lift and don't want it to look to odd. Can the frame be redrilled to mount. Sorry I never go under a rubi to look to see how those things mount. I still am really interested and ready to drop 200.00 tomorrow night but I need to know they will fit properly even with a little drilling.

·
Registered
83 Posts
are ya there I still want them?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh sorry, i forgot about this thread lol. Anyways the rails are sold, sorry.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Heck yeah. do you want paypal or cash money? I have to go down to Orange county on wednesday morning for work and I will be staying down there till sat. So I could pick them up Wed or late Sat on my way back home.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll put the rails in my truck now and ask that you call me before you leave the SB. I'll let you know if and where I'm available. If we can't meet Wednesday, we'll make Saturday work. If the week goes to hell, I'll hold them for you. Thanks.....Chris
PS - Cash is preferable.

·
Registered
83 Posts
No problem Chris. I will give you a call on it. If it doesn't happen this week(end) then I might be out on them. I am heading to Brisbane, AU for a few weeks and won't be back till Dec 14. So I wouldn't beable to get them to then. Let me know,
Doug

1 - 15 of 15 Posts