JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold the Jeep. I have the rear seat available for sale. Seat is in excellent condition and is gray in color. I understand they make a great 3rd row seat for a 4 door. I may also have for sale a Superchips programmer, AEV jack base and floor mats if local buyer backs out. I am asking $250.00 or best offer for the rear seat. I am located in Trinity NC and can be contacted at 336-978-8558

·
Registered
127 Posts
PM Inbound

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still for sale. Price $215.00 now....

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
if you were closer to Detroit i would take the rear seat in a second...i am wanting to do the teraflex 3rd row seat.
there only about 70 bucks to ship just wrap it in cardboard drop it off at ups :smokin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think I spoke to you a couple of weeks ago. May still be interested. Still waiting to get jeep from shipper. Dan. The programmer is already gone right?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still for sale. Need to get this out of my garage. If you pick it up, I will let it go for $165.00.....Thx, Kent

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$125.00 takes it home...Pick up only...call if interested 336-978-8558

·
Registered
127 Posts
Man this pains me...why do you have to be so far away? Wished we could have hooked up back in June, you wouldn't have to be tripping over it anymore.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it looks like I will have to consider shipping. If someone wants to prearrange shipping, I will be glad to drop it off at the shipper. The shipper will need to either wrap it up, box it or place it on a pallet. I would be shipping from Greensboro NC. Buyer can pay me through paypal and handle the shipping cost themselves. If I have to haul it to the shipper, I will stay firm on the price.

Thanks, Kent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts