JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good deal on an unwanted hard top. Maybe you went aftermarket or just not a fan of the freedom top? Located near BWI in Maryland. Can travel a ways, but hoping for something not too far away.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see your post is old but thought I'd reply anyway as I'm in Richmond, VA. I'm selling my Freedom 3 piece Hardtop from my 2008 2dr JK. It is black with the privacy tint windows, rear window wiper and defroster. It was installed by my local dealer about 3 weeks ago. Brand new and no leaks. It's a great top but I don't have anyplace to store it for the summer and actually prefer the softop. This was a dealer add-on during vehicle purchase negotiations, it only had the soft top, as thought I wanted the hard top for added security. I'm a wedding photographer sometimes storing my gear in vehicle during receptions. I've found the tuffy line of security products which will serve my needs and allow me to enjoy the softop year round. Asking $1,000 for it with local pickup or possible meet up as it's still on the Jeep and will be for a few more weeks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts