JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a loaded, hardtop wrangler jk. Navigation is NOT necessary but i do want the power options and optional subwoofer. Looking for a non modified stock vehicle that is in excellent shape and still under the factory warranty. I'm NOT looking for something with aftermarket wheels, tires, lift kit, etc. Transmission doesn't matter, stick or auto. Looking to spend up to 21k not a penny more and it will be in the form of a cashiers check. Prefer a local sale (i'm in the midwest) but will consider distant sales as long as i get many detailed pictures. Could be an X, sahara or rubi not concerned with package as long as it is a fully optioned vehicle. Headache free sale for both of us, post here or message me OR if you know someone who is selling one please point me in that direction.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
All I can offer you would be returning mine back to stock... But I dont have power locks or windows... Oh well. I was excited when I read this until I read your actual post... Good luck with the find!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for replying but yes, i do want the power options. A lot less common than i thought but unfortunately i wont be using the jeep for off roading so i'm stuck with more of a "city" jeep.

·
Registered
139 Posts
In that case.... You will probably not find any Jeeps that fit your criteria here... Maybe try JK-forum.com :thefinger:
X2, better off buying from the stealership, w/ 21k you're almost there... Add the want for mods and drop the "luxuries" and you'll have more options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts