JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my 2 Door Jk in for an unlimited. Kept the hard top from the 2 door as it had the dual top option and traded it with the soft top.

Top is brand new. Was only on my JK for less than a week. Asking $1500 with p/u in Omaha, NE. Willing to assist with shipment at Buyers expense. I have a flatbed that I can haul it on if we work somelthing out.

Dealership has these @ $2100

Let me know. Winter is coming!!!:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Traded my 2 Door Jk in for an unlimited. Kept the hard top from the 2 door as it had the dual top option and traded it with the soft top.

Top is brand new. Was only on my JK for less than a week. Asking $1500 with p/u in Omaha, NE. Willing to assist with shipment at Buyers expense. I have a flatbed that I can haul it on if we work somelthing out.

Dealership has these @ $2100

Let me know. Winter is coming!!!:)
Bump --- $1300

Need to sell to buy new lift and tires. :bounce:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump : )

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still have.... :bawling:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone from NE heading towards Alabama ???

Hey B'ham Jeeper,
If you are interested, let me know and we can work something out. There is a company online: www.uship.com

You setup an account for free and then list what you want shipped and to where and then different companies bid on the shipment. Have had bids as low as $300 to NC.

I have an account set up since it will be from here to whereever. Let me know your city, state, zip and I can check into it...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ok so I ran late this morning and left your number here at the house. I have talked to several people locally and for this winter I am going to pass on the hardtop.

Thanks,
Susan

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Is this top still available?? If so, I'm very interested!

Brandon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts