JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a photo of a 2-DOOR jk with the teraflex budget boost on 35's?? I wanted to take a look before I take the plunge...

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Does anyone have a photo of a 2-DOOR jk with the teraflex budget boost on 35's?? I wanted to take a look before I take the plunge...
just jump on in and take the plunge. You'll be happy with it. Just make sure the rims have 4.5" backspacing or you add wheel spacers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
XC- just curious as to what you're looking to pay for your setup? What size wheel are you going for? I don't want to invest the coin to go big (yet) so I think this is a good economy/entry setup to achieve the look I want. I'm in the same boat as you XC and I think I'm going to go with the 2.5" and 35's as well!

Superman- I like your rig!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice seeing all these Steel Blue's! Here is my 4dr... hopefully will be able to install my Warn winch next week alone with skid plate. PIAA driving lights next then I am done with mods for a while.

I opted to go with the 15" rims and the 35 BFG MT's. I found that tires were cheaper when I went down to 15". I was originally going to just put them on my stock Moab rims. I am really happy with more of the balloon tire look. Got 3 compliments in an hour today driving in town.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here is a photo of my silver 2 door with 2.5" Teraflex coil lift with shocks, Mickey Thompson 17" classic locks and Goodyear MTR's with Kevlar.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Here is my 4dr Sahara with TF2.5" BB and BFG 35x12.5x17 KM2's

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Take the plunge, as stated by others get at least a 4.5" bs and 1.5" SypderTrax wheel spacers. I have 35x12.50x17 only because I had these tires on the stock Rubi wheels, otherwise I'd have rather purchased 15" wheels for my Rubi just because I like the extra footprint aired down provided by 15" rims Vs. larger diameter wheels. Rocks love footprint, as does mud, snow, sand, etc.

Few pics from last weekend.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Nice seeing all these Steel Blue's! Here is my 4dr... hopefully will be able to install my Warn winch next week alone with skid plate. PIAA driving lights next then I am done with mods for a while.

I opted to go with the 15" rims and the 35 BFG MT's. I found that tires were cheaper when I went down to 15". I was originally going to just put them on my stock Moab rims. I am really happy with more of the balloon tire look. Got 3 compliments in an hour today driving in town.

Love the 15" wheels, have any side profile pics? I'd like to Photoshop some wheel variations onto Lil Sassy's & give her some ideas. We both like the balloon look of 15" wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts