JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a pain in the ass because i wanted a raw steel cage to paint white, so they are making one and sending it to me. Looking at about 2 1/2-3 weeks. Very exciting! Got the whole front OR-Fab sport cage and floor mount. I will either find a local shop to do a rear cage addition, go with the poly or rock hard setup. Haven't decided yet.

Will post pics when its all in! :grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp::beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just sounds like more work to scuff and paint over their black than it is to just clean and paint it my own self.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw this less than a week ago, you'll see him pass my JK in the video. Motivation for sure...

I've been talking about getting one due to the stock cage just not doing much when you need it. Both of those guys got out without a scratch, I just want mine to hold up a bit better, be able to open the doors if i'm on my lid, just have a better shot and being alright when the dust settles..

YouTube - A Dave Card Rollover.mp4

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
now my question is how come no one moved when that shit was flipping over?

congrats on the cage man
There was only one guy within any real proximity to the jeep and I didn't think he was in danger of getting hit. Looks like he didn't either or I suspect his ass would have moved back. No question though to the poster here, if you are into this kind of offroading and don't run a cage you are asking for trouble.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now my question is how come no one moved when that shit was flipping over?

congrats on the cage man
Moving towards the roll or away? He landed on flat ground, wasn't going anywhere or close to anyone. As far as towards it, it takes a few seconds to realize what just happened. Everyone scrambled about the time the video ended.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was the second one to try it, nobody tried it after that one..I may be dumb, but not that dumb! lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts