JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow everyone, Brian from NH. I'm new to the Jeep world. I have a 2008 X, (red rock crystal pearl), currently stock... I've been a jeep fan since high school, (20+ yrs ago), not sure why I never got one until now, (practical reasons or mid life crises, I don't know.) That doesn't matter I finally got one... Great vehicle, lots of fun to drive, looking forward to many great adventures and meeting new people.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pic

Sorry but not yet...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
!st mod

I'm leaning towards wheels and tires. Probably 33s...

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Hey BrianJK,

Hello and welcome. First time Jeeper here also. By far the most fun vehicle I've ever owned:D:beer:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yes,definitely welcome. The only advice I can offer is to do your Homework b4 you purchase your Wheels/Tires/Lift. When you get 33's then you want 35's then you want 37's.Lift you start @ 2.5 then you want 3,4,5 you get the Idea. Good Luck:grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Welcome to the forum...:)

I'm a first time jeeper myself.(owned that is). I've ran 33's for awhile till I got my lift.. Here's a pic of mine just to give you an idea..

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Welcome, alot of us newbies coming around to Jeepin'. We have always enjoyed camping, hiking and all that stuff so this was just natural. Now to find time to enjoy the JK properly.;)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome Brian, and congratulations on your first Jeep. Here's a piece of advice. At some point down the road you very well might get the idea to sell your Jeep (for whatever reason). Don't do it. In fact tell your friends to beat the crap out of your if you mention selling it. You'll thank me later. I sold my TJ many years ago and it took a month or two for me to really realize the mistake I made. And it took me way too long to be in a position to get another new one. You'll thank me later. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts