JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is an off road forum but I thought some might like to own this awesome piece of machinery. My boys call it my water Ferrari. It's freakin fast! Built in Tennessee the brainchild of Paul Allison the first Bass Boat version was in 1986. Kevlar hull attached to a 280 HP race outboard these boats are light stable and FAST! 1050lbs on the hull and another 375lbs for the motor she weighs in at 1425lbs dry. 21ft long with a removable tongue to fit in the garage or prevent theft.

Brand new $25000 powerhead in 2004. $3500 rebuilt lower unit in 2012. She does need new carpet which I priced from Allison for $480. They have a variety of colors including a matching red. Also, Allison now makes 3D decals for this boat. Really is a great boat. Hate to sell her but economics dictate I must. I will consider partial trades. I need a minimum of $8000 cash plus a trade. Please no low ballers. $17k is a steal for this boat. These boats are between $65k and $85k new.

Would look great behind a red JKU!

·
Registered
1 Posts
allison bass boat

Hi, I just came across pics of your Allison on JKO and was blow away. I'm sure this boat is long bin sold but I would love to owe it. Please let me know
Thanks Rob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts