JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$1000 OR BEST OFFER - Up for sale is a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Silver, automatic, leather interior. Whats good - It runs well, just had a complete tune up to include spark plugs, wires, oil change and new wipers. Its got a pretty clean interior, some stains on the carpet but it was cleaned. The tires are awesome and only have a couple thousand miles on them. Its an ALL Wheel Drive but also can be put into 4 Wheel Drive/4 Lo. It shifts good and there dont seem to be any issues with the tranny. There are no major dents or dings. Now whats bad and why its only $1000 OR BEST OFFER. It needs a rear window put in, the heat busted it. It needs the front drivers side door adjusted so it closes all the way. It closes but not like the other doors, but can probably get it fixed for you. Some of the clear coat has come off the drivers side fender. Its a decent Jeep for the money. Jeff 407-902-3006

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I would take this today if you were closer. I need another Jeep! :bawling:

Does it have the V-8 in it?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I would take this today if you were closer.
Absolutely. I would too. No doubt that you won't have to bump this thread much. Someone's going to get a great deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts