JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted a cheap sports car to play around with. I love this so far...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Awesome little cars.. Make sure that the door drains are not blocked. The one I had did not drain properly. RUST RUST AND MORE RUST... But it was still a fun lite beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Who would have thought that one day these two would be related? Awesome sports car. Love it.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I always liked Fiats.

My first car was a Fiat X-1/9. I loved driving that thing. Not sure what my parents were thinking when they let me buy it. In high school that car was the definition of "chick magnet" :grinpimp:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hooligan, now that is a sweet ride. I totally forgot about those cars. I do remember the dudes that had that in high school could always get the ladies. :)

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Hooligan, now that is a sweet ride. I totally forgot about those cars. I do remember the dudes that had that in high school could always get the ladies. :)
The one above isn't mine, but it was exactly like it except mine had black leather interior. There have only been two cars (out of 20+) that I regret getting rid of. That one and my '94YJ.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Had a 78 fiat spyder convertible for my first car, chick magnet for sure. Same color as yours. Fun little cars!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.