JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lookings for them and can't seen to find someone selling a 3.5" back space 17" steel wheel.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea unfortunately, I want to do a steel wheel with a DIY beadlock kit. Trying to move up to a 37" tire.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must be dumb because I can't figure out the website to know what wheel has what backspace. The price for a 17" is the same as method beadlocks and the methods are aluminum.

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,652 Posts
I must be dumb because I can't figure out the website to know what wheel has what backspace. The price for a 17" is the same as method beadlocks and the methods are aluminum.
I didn't notice that...but you're right, there is a lack of info on there. Consider the pricing when you're getting four wheels for the price of three. Their web pricing is inflated compared to what the wheels actually sell for.

A standard steel wheel is going to run you about $100. How much are the weld on beadlock kits you're considering?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't notice that...but you're right, there is a lack of info on there. Consider the pricing when you're getting four wheels for the price of three. Their web pricing is inflated compared to what the wheels actually sell for.

A standard steel wheel is going to run you about $100. How much are the weld on beadlock kits you're considering?
Right around $60 per wheel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I'll build you a set of straight steelies. They aren't $60 bucks though. Call me if I can help.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Cragar does do runs as demand dictates. My 17" soft 8's are 3.5" bs. Cost about 30% more than the 4.5" tho.

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Would you mind posting an actual pic of these wheels? I'm also looking for a deep dish or low backspace 17" wheel for my JK, but I have very little interest in a beadlock setup... I've got 4.75" backspace wheels and 1.25" spacers, but I just hate the big flat look to the wheel face. I miss my old school 15x10's :laugh:

·
Registered
31 Posts
sorry, haven't been on the forum in a few weeks

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts