JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Vendor
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show (York, PA)

* Awards for 12 Classifications of Jeeps
* Commemorative Dash Plaques for the first 400 Registered Jeeps
* WARN Winch Giveaway
* Obstacle Course
* Slow Crawl Competition

Download your registration form and information packet HERE!

Pre-registration is recommended - Event is limited to 600 Jeeps!

The packet contains all the information you need for the event. How to pre-register, schedule of events, camping facilities, hotel accommodations, map and more!

Let us know if you're attending!

·
Registered
263 Posts
The date is already on the calendar and I am on vacation that weekend too! :bounce:

·
Registered
130 Posts
:beer::beer:We're in. I'm on vacation and we're coming for the weekend for the first time. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I will be there at least Sunday. Great show I have been the last two years always a good show.

·
Registered
130 Posts
What a great weekend this is. Friendly people and a good time. Oh and a hell alot of Jeeps

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Got the JK loaded on the Amtrak Autotrain at 4:00 today in Orlando!
That looks like a good option to driving. Does AMTRAK only have that service to specific locations? I just tried to look for info between Jersey and Moab and it looks like the auto trains only go between FL and VA. Did I misread something?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wish I would have found this site last week.... Super Chevy at MapleGrove was less than great.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That looks like a good option to driving. Does AMTRAK only have that service to specific locations? I just tried to look for info between Jersey and Moab and it looks like the auto trains only go between FL and VA. Did I misread something?
It's only from Florida to Virginia. Its not cheap either. Unless of course you get as bad gas mileage as I do! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
It was my first time to the show and I had a blast! Bought some Rubi takeoff tires and some Cragars for my JK from Quadratec, met Kha and Larry (props to both of them btw, they are great people), and my friends' dad won Best in Show with his CJ5 Modified entry. We didn't get to stay for Sunday's events due to someone in our group needing to get home for work but it was a great time!

·
Registered
767 Posts
It was my first time to the show and I had a blast! Bought some Rubi takeoff tires and some Cragars for my JK from Quadratec, met Kha and Larry (props to both of them btw, they are great people), and my friends' dad won Best in Show with his CJ5 Modified entry. We didn't get to stay for Sunday's events due to someone in our group needing to get home for work but it was a great time!
Can you replace "Kha is great people" with "Kha isn't that short" please!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts