JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, I really need help, I need 15'' rims for my JK, long story short, I bought 4 new BFG ALL Terrain TA KO's for 600$ from a buddy moving outta state, and now I'm in a pickle of trying to find the rims so I can put them on my JK, any help would be amazing

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
OK guys, I really need help, I need 15'' rims for my JK, long story short, I bought 4 new BFG ALL Terrain TA KO's for 600$ from a buddy moving outta state, and now I'm in a pickle of trying to find the rims so I can put them on my JK, any help would be amazing
You need a 15" wheel with 3.75 to 4" of back spacing. Cragar Soft 8s will work for you but you might have to take a flap wheel to the outer face of the caliper to clearance behind the holes.

There are lots of threads about this here if you want to see some pictures of what you're going to look like with that setup.

Marcus

·
Registered
77 Posts
Procomp 7069 and 8069 alloy 15x8 wheels fit without issue and can be had for under $100 each usually. Had 8069s on my 2008 JKU and loved the look!

:)

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Hey greg, how did you like the ride on the parkway with 15" wheels? were you running 35 mts at the time?
I got mine from Marcus with 35'' MTR/K's. They rode extremely well on the parkway. Absolutely no complaints at all. Only reason I switched them out was to go to 37's on 17" wheels otherwise I'd still have them. Hope this helps. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. Marcus will absolutely set you up with a great deal too.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
so now that I am over my trepedation to drive like a jersey boy on 15s what about that c load rating and sharp objects, everything and I mean everything in az is sharp......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts