JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are plenty of guys running 15" wheels an d some have had to grind the calipers... where exactly on the caliper are guys having the issues? Pix would be great if ya have them but don't rush out and pull wheels off

·
Registered
110 Posts
I had to grind mine to get the 15's to stop rubbing. It's not the outer part of the circle, it's the face of the caliper. The side where the wheel lugs are. The wheel doesn't push away from the front face of the caliper fast enough not to scrap it.

Should only be a problem with Rubicon calipers I believe though. If you have a 4.5" grinder you can just keep working at it till you get a smooth drag free rotation.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I know there are plenty of guys running 15" wheels an d some have had to grind the calipers... where exactly on the caliper are guys having the issues? Pix would be great if ya have them but don't rush out and pull wheels off

Thanks to perry! Only took a hair off and you can see where the rubbing is as far as where to grind down. It Definitly doesn't take much

·
Registered
110 Posts
15" wheel caliper grind a lot of aspects so be innovative in all matters and there is a lot of sequence required so be happy and accomplish a best resources so be happy and get a perfect vision.
WTF???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude, do you even have a Jeep?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.