JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
15" MacBook Pro FS ($850 shipped)

Picked up a few new macs a while back and don't need my 15" MBP any longer, if it goes great, if not, I'll keep it in the closet and give it to the oldest boy next year when he goes to high school.

2008 model, right before the switch to the unibody style.

Specifics:
Model 15.4-inch MacBook Pro
Processor 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 2GB of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory
Display 15.4-inch Hi-Resolution (1920 by 1200 pixel), LED backlit Glossy Display
PCI Express Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB of GDDR3 SDRAM and dual-link DVI
Video Built-in iSight camera, DVI, VGA
Audio Combined optical digital input/audio line in, combined optical digital output/audio line out, stereo speakers, microphone
Hard disk drive 200GB Serial ATA; 5400 rpm
Slot-loading optical drive 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Ethernet Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit)
Wireless Built-in AirPort Extreme (802.11n)2; built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
Input Full-size, illuminated keyboard with ambient light sensor; Multi-Touch trackpad
Expansion One FireWire 400, one FireWire 800, two USB 2.0 ports, and ExpressCard/34 slot
Hardware accessories 85W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, power cord, lithium-polymer battery

Runs great! Case is near perfect (Speck see-thru hard cover included), the only flaw is a small scratch on the screen in the bottom left hand corner. Doesn't affect computer at all!
Battery holds charge fine. Fresh install of OS X 10.5 Leopard.

$850 Shipped!! PM me if you need any other info.

Pics...

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Keep it for the son!
Hell of a high school gift..
I loved mine and it never failed me until it flew out of the jeep.
(note: Never toss the MBP in the back seat of the jeep with no doors. It WILL in fact LAUNCH out the door at the first sharp turn, slide across the road, and slam into the curb) BIG dents LOL

Funny thing is it worked fine like that for about another 6 months till i droped it again and the logic board decided to snap.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Keep it for the son!
Hell of a high school gift..
I loved mine and it never failed me until it flew out of the jeep.
(note: Never toss the MBP in the back seat of the jeep with no doors. It WILL in fact LAUNCH out the door at the first sharp turn, slide across the road, and slam into the curb) BIG dents LOL

Funny thing is it worked fine like that for about another 6 months till i droped it again and the logic board decided to snap.
He's already got 12" iBook, and access to a 24" iMac, and 2 Mac Mini's. collecting dust are a 13" White MB and the 15" MBP; that's Jeep money... Need to sell it so I can get a Trektop. Been rolling around NW PA in the snow with no back window... Starting to suck a bit.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Sell away in that case lol!

You can probably get good money on craigslist if it doesnt pan out here, i see them going going for good prices all the time.

Good luck, free bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts