JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped in to have my trans lines replaced and they were unloading one. Snapped a quck pic.

Same as the other MW3 JK's I've seen with black wheels, taillight guards, gas door, etc. but a couple new things:

AEV style bumpers. Actual metal bumpers...with D-ring mounts. (no tire carrier)

AEV style hood, minus the side vents. Basically just the center "hump".

New rock rail design. Incorporate a side tubing rail. Rough bedlined finish. Still body mounted.

This one was fully loaded. Nav, heated seats, dual tops, etc. The salesman said "I think it's $32k". Seemed a bit high for a 2-door, then he found the window sticker....Yeah, $45k :eek:

For a 2-door...Good God.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
What a joke! I could have bought two of the Rubicon I bought for that! [new]

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed. And that $45k was the MSRP....no markup yet.

They're getting in a 4-door next week. That one is right at $50k. What has the Jeep world come to.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Its the same price taking a stock rubicon and adding the aev parts with labor.

Its a great package for customer wanting a specialty turn key solution.

Jason

·
Registered
11,064 Posts

Jason
But that new shiny badge should take off a couple g's :cwm13:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Jason
I'd agree if it included more AEV parts than just bumpers. If it had a premium AEV lift and AEV wheels with 35's, MAYBE.

·
Registered
108 Posts
They actually don't seem to be charging that much for it if that Jeep was loaded out and was $45K. My 2012 Rubicon had every option except engine block heater and dual tops (it has the painted hard top and flairs). My sticker was $41,707. I got it for $36,900 before my trade. it would cost me close to the difference in price of the MW3 to get the bumpers, although to be honest, the bumper and hood shown aren't worth the money. I'd rather have the bumper with lightbar and actual AEV hood with vents.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
i cant believe that. we all know the type of jeep you could build with that kind of money....its insane. for that money you can get a base model x do a hemi swap and still lift and put tires on it or a million other possiblities :eek:

·
Registered
564 Posts
Ok someones trying to rape for sure!

Our 4dr MSRP:$47600ish

Jason
I think part of the price difference is because they put diamonds in the windshield.

Basically if your windshield cracks they replace it fo free.
and some stupid id tag that goes on the hood, tailgate doors etc.

but I don't really care what they do to it that price is insane

·
Registered
384 Posts
Would never spend 46k for a jeep due to the fact its a pretty cheap designed vehicle and all the problems that happen on later down the road. You could def spend 46k on some nicer vehicle then a jeep.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts