JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FEB UPDATE!!!

I have about 3000 of these---

All packs 1/2 price for the month of Feb!!!

Here is the deal I am running right now-

4 camo Main MOLLE packs for $30 plus shipping

2 camo Complete MOLLE backpacks for $40 plus shipping

Sorry- I am all out of Patrol packs!

I need to move these!!!

Want 100? Call me for killer price.

760 248 6214

I have Military MOLLE camo backpacks for sale. They are used- most are very good condition. I will be selling all the best ones first.

MOLLE (MOdular Lightweight Load carrying Equipment) back packs

Main packs $15
Patrol packs $25
Complete system w/hard frame $40

the 2 smaller packs can be shipped almost anywhere for $10
I'll quote shipping on the large pack with your ZIP

Quantity discounts available!

These are REAL military packs used by our armed forces. They have LOTS of room in them. Draw string protective inners and large outer flaps to keep things clean and dry. Large, med, and small compartments. HD zippers.

I take paypal at [email protected] !!!

·
Registered
8,645 Posts
having used the assault pack for years they are great to have in the jeep i use mine for a tool bag now very strong and durable one of these days when i get over there for some ammo cans i might grab another assault pack for my yj

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
having used the assault pack for years they are great to have in the jeep i use mine for a tool bag now very strong and durable one of these days when i get over there for some ammo cans i might grab another assault pack for my yj

Dr. D-- which pack are you calling the assault pack? Some of the boxes said assault on them, but I couldnt figure out which pack.

I still owe you a can-- I wont forget!!!:innocent:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.