JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100dollarman.com has 50 cal. Ammo Boxes on sale!

they are 11.5"x6"x7" and weigh 5.5 lbs ea.

$10 for 1 can
$35 for 4 cans
$50 for 6 cans
$100 for 13 cans:grinpimp:

plus shipping. Or pick up in Lucerne Valley, Ca. 92356. I can probably get cans to most in socal without shipping-

Call Hundy-
760 248 6214
760 964 5123 cell

Hurry! I only have 1280 of them!:thefinger:

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SDMF is chocked down for 6. Thanks, Jason!

I will be coming down through there on my way to pick up my next big sale item (1500 Military camo Back Packs!) on the way to Camp Pendleton soon. Maybe I could get them to you then-?

If anyone else between the High Desert and San Diego needs any cans, I can bring them on this trip. Looks like It will take 2 trips down there to pu the 18 pallets of back packs! Let me know!

:thefinger:

· Openly Hostile
6,939 Posts
SDMF is chocked down for 6. Thanks, Jason!

I will be coming down through there on my way to pick up my next big sale item (1500 Military camo Back Packs!) on the way to Camp Pendleton soon. Maybe I could get them to you then-?

If anyone else between the High Desert and San Diego needs any cans, I can bring them on this trip. Looks like It will take 2 trips down there to pu the 18 pallets of back packs! Let me know!

:thefinger:
Sounds good, let me know about the packs too, I may want one.

· Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE--- I now own the name 100dollarman.com! So we are switching everything from the .net site to the .com. I dont know if that makes any diff but...

This military surplus deal I have going is kicking a$$ so far! Been super busy!

The next big sale item coming soon will be Military Camo Back Packs. These things are REALLY nice. I have to pick up 18 pallets of them in Camp Pendlton. I think there are about 1500 back packs (maybe more). Some are hardframed, some are shoulder and waist belted.

I have to get them here before I know the exact price they will be- but they will be a great deal.

Here are a couple of teaser pics till they get here---

:grinpimp::thefinger::grinpimp:

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much is shipping for these things? I live near Chino. I'll take six. :grinpimp:

Not to change the subject, but I see you got the xenon fenders. How do you like them so far? I want something but the metal tubes are much more expensive.

Hey Everybody---just let me know how many cans, and what your ZIP code is and I can quote shipping. Shipping has been decent- for example- I just sent 3 cans to Costa Mesa- it got delivered in 1 day and cost $10. You know I am a vendor over on Pirate4X4-- we have been shipping these constantly for the last 2 days!!! But I still have about 1000 left!

RC- I like the xenon. I think they should be less $ though. They look good and of good quality- fit was decent. I really havent had them hardcore offroad yet!

· Registered
257 Posts
Hey Everybody---just let me know how many cans, and what your ZIP code is and I can quote shipping. Shipping has been decent- for example- I just sent 3 cans to Costa Mesa- it got delivered in 1 day and cost $10. You know I am a vendor over on Pirate4X4-- we have been shipping these constantly for the last 2 days!!! But I still have about 1000 left!

RC- I like the xenon. I think they should be less $ though. They look good and of good quality- fit was decent. I really havent had them hardcore offroad yet!
What kind of payment do you accept?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.