JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have rough country but they r sagging..I talked to them, sent pics got no reply and have read others with same problem..so I am going with a new one would like to only spend 1000 but will go a little more if needed..I would like one that I will not have to change out additional componets due to lift height...

Cheers :beer:and merry Xmas

·
Registered
173 Posts
PM Marcus from River City Offroad, I just got a quote from him for a RK 2.5 Max travel which is very close to your budget or go with the stock mod and get new shocks for what you want to spend.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Why? I don't belong to any picture hosting site so I won't be posting any picturesQUOTE]

Courtesy, reference, help to others in same situation, help to those who may want to purchase, or just for your fellow jeepers'/members' enjoyment.

You will never be posting pictures of your jeep?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
PM Marcus from River City Offroad, I just got a quote from him for a RK 2.5 Max travel which is very close to your budget or go with the stock mod and get new shocks for what you want to spend.
X2 for few more bucks I'd go RK 2.5 I'm tearing out all my procrap stuff to do same

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Another vote for the 2.5" max travel. Get it and never look back.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Where are you in Louisiana? Are you on the Louisiana off-road message board? Not trying to pull you away from here, but it's a good way to stay in touch with locals to catch some legal rides.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Will try to post pic now I know jko can host..but all I have is a iPhone so we will see..

Will look up this lift along with the poly lift ..

Where are you in Louisiana? Are you on the Louisiana off-road message board? Not trying to pull you away from here, but it's a good way to stay in touch with locals to catch some legal rides.
I'm in carencro la. I will look into this message board..

Thanks to all who answered ;):beer::bounce:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have rough country but they r sagging..I talked to them, sent pics got no reply and have read others with same problem..so I am going with a new one would like to only spend 1000 but will go a little more if needed..I would like one that I will not have to change out additional componets due to lift height...

Rc will send you the new springs if they ate the old sagging progressive ! They will replace them with the newer non progressive springs for free.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Another vote for anything Rock Krawler. I am very impressed with all my RK products. Competitive pricing, top notch quality, lifetime abuse warranty and awesome customer service. I have installed 4 various RK lifts for friends and each one of them are still happy. :beer:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts

RK max travel. No doubt

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.