JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Rubicon is no longer on daily driver status so I'm looking to part with the stock full doors and hardtop. The Jeep is a 2 door, bright silver and all parts were removed at 2700 miles and the Jeep is always garaged. Doors are in perfect condition. Hardtop is the freedom top and includes the Mopar freedtom top storage bags. It was removed and stored in my garage. It was used on two offroad trips so it has a few pinstripe scratches from trees but other than that is in good condition. Looking to get $1500 for both doors and $1000 for the top. Local sale only to Central Texas (Killeen) and I'm moving to El Paso next month. Thanks for looking - Jay

·
Registered
931 Posts
how far are you from dallas? i'm about 8 hrs from dallas... would love to take the top off of your hands! :beer:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm about 3 hours south of Dallas but I'm heading to Oklahoma in the next couple weeks if youd link to meet up there. Shoot me a PM if that sounds good and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks - Jay

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Am I the only one who read the title and thought you were selling ten individual doors?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about that! Still available! Two (2) Full doors and one (1) hardtop in great condition! Thanks - Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts