JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay let's get busy! Kids are back in school and you should not be deprived of something new either!

I want to make a sales goal of $30K in the next 15 days. Help me achieve my dream. I carry a lot of mfg products, some I don't. Post up with what you want, zip code, and whether it is commercial or residential address. I will try my best to make it happen for you.

Let's see how long it takes to make goal. This is your chance for a great price on the product you want. Do not pass it up.

Have a fantastic day!

Namaste,

Allen

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for a price on an ARB air locker to replace the stock rear locker on my 2009 Rubicon. I have 5.13 gears.

My home zip code is 92532.

Thanks
$952.86 + $20.00 shipping + CA sales tax of $71.46 (total $1044.32) for the RD157 (35 spline 3.73 up) You will need new rear shafts as well. Let me know if you want them priced out (mfg you prefer?).

Namaste,

Allen

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 x FOX-985-24-015
2 x FOX-985-24-016

Residential zip is 78748
$872.96 shipped. PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Namaste,

Allen

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
could i get a price on a warn vr8000 and the vr8000s 18615 residential.
Yes you may!

WARN 86245 VR8000
WARN 87835 VR8000-S

Edited price per Warn Industries.

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Namaste,

Allen

· Registered
45 Posts
Genright swingout tire carrier for JK, will be shipping it on my freight account wether ups or motor freight. Please price the aluminum version then the steel version. Also, the LED tag light and bracket kit as well. I get national freight rate levels from UPS, Fed Ex as well as about 20 different motor freight carriers.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.