JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 ton axle (Dana60/10.5)ready to bolt under a Jeep Wrangler Jk with Artec truss,new front inner seals, new front speed sensor for Jk, new rear wheel bearings and seals,new E-brake pad and spring kit also comes with a machined Hi-steer knuckle with arm and rear wheel hub machined for tone ring both axles are complete 3:73 gears and open carrier
Asking 4600$ can ship anywhere on buyers dime

·
Registered
287 Posts
1 ton axle (Dana60/10.5)ready to bolt under a Jeep Wrangler Jk with Artec truss,new front inner seals, new front speed sensor for Jk, new rear wheel bearings and seals,new E-brake pad and spring kit also comes with a machined Hi-steer knuckle with arm and rear wheel hub machined for tone ring both axles are complete 3:73 gears and open carrier
Asking 4600$ can ship anywhere on buyers dime
Might be interested but...

- Where are you located?

- Is the front D60 a 99-04 or 05+ ?
- Who machined the high steer knuckle?
- Does it come with tie rod or drag link?
- Will you sell the front separately?

- What year is the sterling?
- Are the tone rings installed?

Thank you :)

·
Super Moderator
6,239 Posts
Still have these?

And here we have a prime example of the reason we are such
sticklers for forum posting rule adherence; OP will likely never be back or has sold the only reason he joined or ever posted on here. Sorry, Laggy.

Maybe they'll come back and respond but this is just one forum they blanket posted this upon and never intend to return once they sold them on Facebook or wherever.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I haven’t even taken delivery of my rig yet. Just getting ahead of the game.

That’s said, I’m on my iPhone and not even paying attention to post count, etc. [email protected]&t will get real once I’m on the computer I’m the captain’s chair. The ride will get smoother. Pun intended.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And here we have a prime example of the reason we are such
sticklers for forum posting rule adherence; OP will likely never be back or has sold the only reason he joined or ever posted on here. Sorry, Laggy.

Maybe they'll come back and respond but this is just one forum they blanket posted this upon and never intend to return once they sold them on Facebook or wherever.
Here’s a prime example of a guy that doesn’t mind is own business.....and was never interested in buying to start with but only wanted to stir sh!t

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm not shutting this one down due to any insults. OP did not post pics and did not post a location and that is against the rules. Also although not a rule, potential buyer had questions that should've been answered in this thread... regardless of any correspondence that was to take place in PM's. Even then, I still would've probably allowed this to remain open had it not been for the "I'll do what the hell I want" attitude of the OP on top of the violations. OP is more than welcome to list these again if guidelines are followed.

Reactions: marcspaz and Cod
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.