JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need some feedback from the board. I'm adding 1" spacers to the front of my JK and want to know which is better:

Currie front coil spring spacers?
or
Teraflex front coil spacers?

Dumb newbie question, but does anyone know what the Teraflex spacers are made of?

So, when this is all said and done, I'll have:
3" Full Traction Premium lift with front and rear adjustable FT Track Bars
FT MForce shocks up front and Bilstein 5100s out back
AIR LIFT 1000 air bags out back
1" spacers up front

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Need some feedback from the board. I'm adding 1" spacers to the front of my JK and want to know which is better:

Currie front coil spring spacers?
or
Teraflex front coil spacers?

Dumb newbie question, but does anyone know what the Teraflex spacers are made of?

So, when this is all said and done, I'll have:
3" Full Traction Premium lift with front and rear adjustable FT Track Bars
FT MForce shocks up front and Bilstein 5100s out back
AIR LIFT 1000 air bags out back
1" spacers up front
I have a teraflex 1in spacer on the rear of my currie lift. :thefinger:

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. :beer:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a teraflex 1in spacer on the rear of my currie lift. :thefinger:

I don't think you can go wrong with either one. :beer:
Cool. Thanks Jason. Now, I just need an install party for the new Adjustable rear track bar, air bags, spacers, and shock relocators... :bert:

By the way, when you finally get around to upgrading your shocks, let me know. I might take your front Ranchos off your hands. I'm really NOT impressed with the MForces...

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most coil lift spacers are basic polyurethane poured... You can't really go wrong with any of them.
The Currie spacers are billet aluminum (and Currie is right around the corner from my house AND they have 'em in stock), so I don't know which I'm going with just yet. :bounce:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Easy, the cheaper one. Either will yield the same results so why pay more for aluminum why plastic is just fine.

·
Openly Hostile
6,981 Posts
Cool. Thanks Jason. Now, I just need an install party for the new Adjustable rear track bar, air bags, spacers, and shock relocators... :bert:

By the way, when you finally get around to upgrading your shocks, let me know. I might take your front Ranchos off your hands. I'm really NOT impressed with the MForces...
My garage is always open, if you need help installing something just let me know. I am all about helping my fellow jeepers, just remember to bring a bottle of whiskey. :thefinger:

·
Registered
294 Posts
My garage is always open, if you need help installing something just let me know. I am all about helping my fellow jeepers, just remember to bring a bottle of whiskey. :thefinger:
I second that, if you ever want to install ANYTHING I wouldn't mind being there to learn how!!!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got a bottle of Midletons... 3/4 full. I think that works, right? :thefinger:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts