13 original miles
Rolling Thunder single down tube softail frame
Revtek 100'' motor
Baker 5 speed transmission
Right side Drive
BDL 3 1/2' open primary belt drive
Custom Paint
*************12,000 *** NEW PRICE $10K

It now has 50 miles on the clock. This bike is brand new. It has never been registered. I have all the MSOs for the major components ( motor, frame and trans ) I am going to part it out soon.I can get more $ for it in pieces but it would be a shame to tear it down. You're looking at over 25k in parts alone w/ no labor. Replacement value is 32k used. This is a bad mammajamma. 127 horses @ 4200 rpms and it only weighs 350 lbs. It is a softail. A stock 88 inch HD puts out around 58 horses for comparison.

It has a stitched black leather seat. When I took these shots it was being made. Ill post fresh pics with the seat.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
13 miles? why?
I build em to sell. When this bike was ordered and I received a 12k non refundable deposit on it. He was unable to take delivery and is being sold for the balance due. It has never been registered and is a brand new 2004 with all MSO's having matching serial numbers with the frame, motor & transmission.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Damn, that's really nice looking and a killer paint job! That is also an unheard of price, wish I had the coin I'd be on it! Can't imagine you'll have trouble selling it!

EDIT: WTF I just saw the original post date, are you kidding me, this hasn't gone?

Sent from Eagles Country!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Personally, not a fan of the graphics, otherwise a nice bike.

You might be better off getting rid of that and getting what you need for it.

I'd be more inclined to jump anyway...problem w/ custom jobbies tho. Nice bike man, sorry to hear you haven't sold it yet.

B

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Krylon is only $1.99 a can. I need 25k ! I'm giving it away at 10k ! My asshole looks like the open end of a 55 gallon drum ! Geezus Fuking K-riste Some peoples kids ????????????? :shaking: Ill even take a Jeep in trade or a box truck. I need a box truck so's I can haul me some box.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts