JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again this is an awesome Vendor on this site as well as company to deal with on all things Jeep.

Not only have I purchased many items from Marcus and send my friends there, I wanted to let you all know of my latest experience

He helped me trouble shoot my current issues with my jeep and even took the next step to follow up to make sure that the actual manufacturer ( ROck Krawler ) was able to get the the replacement parts that I needed.

Today was nothing less than awesome that after I placed a new order with him, he called me back and let me know that I might be able to buy the exact item cheaper locally. After calling around he was correct. I have never seen a company call a customer back even after the origional order was made to say that they might be able to find it cheaper....

I still went with Marcus as a few dollars cheaper does not replace the awesome customer service and expertise that he has..

Great Job Marcus and i'll be calling shortly to order more stuff....

River City Off-road life Customer....

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
I for one am shocked....

Marcus also recently went out of his way to assist me w a part/breakage issue and is also on my speed dial:beer:

Could model a customer service course on how RCO does things:D

Is this thing on?

·
Registered
723 Posts
I bought a RK lift from his and had several questions during and after install he assisted me with all of them.

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,253 Posts
Too much love going on for Dr. Rose.
He's going to get a swelled head and stop his stellar performance and that will only hurt us all...or he may not.
Jk. He is the wheelin man's friend. He'll say only on Tuesdays though. Lol.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just a conspiracy. Who the fuck is this Marcus Rose character anyway? I'd be very cautious with this guy. From what I hear, if your not careful, he'll save you money and give you honest answers and bend over backwards to help you out in any way he can. He'll even follow up and make sure everything is okay. This just infuriates me and isn't the kind of service I expect to get. I just want to be lied to, hung up on, sent the wrong parts then forced to wait weeks after having to spend money shipping the wrong shit back. Hmmmm, Marcus Rose and River City Offroad...man I just don't know about that. Gonna have to think about it a minute.

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
This thread was running fine without you hijacking it Marcus. Go build a CJ or shoot a hog or something.
:D
Yeah Marcus didn't you get the no crapping in threads memo?! Now go photo shop some more mud on your jeep....:D

Is this thing on?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Eh, he's an OK guy I guess

:grinpimp:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts