JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I buy these in pieces, and build them my way. Chrome lined barrel,modified piston,a little trigger work and this is what you get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, next one will be a collapsing stock, and a forward pistol grip

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Forward grip on the Ak helps with the muzzle jump you could also add the one that acts as a bipod too that might be cool

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Folding stock yes...one in pic is a reach for my short ass lol there's a scope rail setup for these that look bad with a red dot too!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Forward grip on the Ak helps with the muzzle jump you could also add the one that acts as a bipod too that might be cool
AKs come factory with a forward grip; called a 30 round magazine ;)

Be careful with forward pistol grips on AKs, they make quick mag changes problematic (indexing the mag to rock it in during a fight). Thats why the AMDs and Romy Gs had those stupid forward canted front grips. Nothing wrong with gripping the mag on an AK, which is actually more comfortable and natural then reaching farther forward for a grip. Unlike other "more sensitive" rifles, AKs don't care :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Speaking of forward grip weapons I've always wanted an Styer AUG

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AKs come factory with a forward grip; called a 30 round magazine ;)

Be careful with forward pistol grips on AKs, they make quick mag changes problematic (indexing the mag to rock it in during a fight). Thats why the AMDs and Romy Gs had those stupid forward canted front grips. Nothing wrong with gripping the mag on an AK, which is actually more comfortable and natural then reaching farther forward for a grip. Unlike other "more sensitive" rifles, AKs don't care :)
Thats why the next will have 90 round drum mag :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.