JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
That is bada$$!!! Screw the rockcrawler RCs, I wanna build a true mini muscle car.....That thing even sounds good. Did that guy develop that himself or is there a kit?

Would be cool to have mini muscle cars built and have drag races with them....wonder if they make big blocks, super chargers, etc.? :D:beer:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is bada$$!!! Screw the rockcrawler RCs, I wanna build a true mini muscle car.....That thing even sounds good. Did that guy develop that himself or is there a kit?

Would be cool to have mini muscle cars built and have drag races with them....wonder if they make big blocks, super chargers, etc.? :D:beer:
He built it him self, here is from the message body

"This guy has a passion, plus a lot of spare time and some kind of machine shop.
Hand made 1/6 scale chevy 327 engine
This is almost beyond comprehension.
This man has talents bordering on the supernatural.
This goes beyond what most of us can only dream about.
And he did it all on a Bridgeport milling machine. Sureal.
After viewing all of the pictures,
be sure to catch both of the film clips of it actually running."

·
Registered
51 Posts
That is awesome. Back in the day, all the old time machinist used to build real steam engines in their spare time. My Father in law has a partially built one he always talks about finishing sometime. It's about six-eight inches long. I always thought that was totally cool (still do) but it was just building from scratch not replicating a real engine with a valve train and everything. Definitely impressive!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.