JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of 09' Rubicon axles available. Only used for about 5,000 miles. Front axle has RCV CV axles, C-gussets, Dynatrac cover, 5.13 gears, Outlaw Off-Road Alpha 1 slotted and drilled rotors, Poly Performance tie-rod included. Rear axle has Dynatrac cover also. Rear caliper and rear brakes are not included. Looking for local sale in So. Cal. $3,800.00, Also available (5) Walker Evans Beadlocks, 17", 4.50" backspacing, Polished, very slight rock rash, spare never used, $1,000.00 :bounce:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Killer deal on the axles, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
254 Posts
axles

would love those axles!!! actually really want them like nowww!

·
Registered
254 Posts
axles

could i ask why you are selling are you moving up to 60's

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just installed some Currie Rock Jock 60's. Nothing wrong with other axles, I just had some extra funds available.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Thanks Curt,

I cant wait to get those axel's under my unlimited next week. I will call you Monday evening and give you an ETA for the tuesday exchange.:bounce:

thanks again, Justin
awesome deal congrats!!!!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sent you a PM

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you can ship to Kansas city I'm in for the wheels

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you send me some pic's of the wheels? Please reply with a phone number I can call you at. Thank You, Mike
I am in So Cal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could be overlooking something, but are the wheels still available? If so any pics? Best way to get ahold of you to buy them?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Could be overlooking something, but are the wheels still available? If so any pics? Best way to get ahold of you to buy them?
This post is over a year old, so I'll bet they are long gone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts