JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the new PSC Brawler Rockers on order my stock Rubi Rails are up for grabs. SOLD Use this link to get your shipping quote; https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request

Shipping details for anyone who wants to know about shipping these, here are the details on how I'll pack them so you can use the UPS calculator to figure out what it will cost you:

37 lbs each
74 lbs combined with another 5 lbs in packing material

Box size:
80x12x6

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, got them both pulled and even snapped a few pics while I was at it.

These are practically spotless due mainly to the fact that I live in a state where you have to work to find a rock to scratch them on...:laughing:

I even pulled the four clip nuts that are needed to bolts everything on correctly.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
I really want to buy these and add steps to them. It's not in my budget right now, but I keep tempting myself by checking the post everyday to see if they've sold.

Free bump, good luck.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Alright, well I guess jkristie is passing on these as I haven't heard from him in the 3 days I've been here. So they are still available and are currently with me on Dauphin Island so if you live in the area and have $120....they can be yours.

I'm driving these all over Alabama, so the best I'll offer is to meet on the other side of the bridge.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts