JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a new long arm kit and i was looking for the whole kit not just an upgrade if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am looking for a new long arm kit and i was looking for the whole kit not just an upgrade if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated thanks.
As stated above i am looking for the whole kit as i do not currently have a long arm kit an everywhere i have searched only sells the upgrade and not the whole kit.

BTW its for a 2 door

·
Registered
8,312 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rivercityoffroad by chance do you know the price and what would you prefer as i have not bought a lift kit for while now so i am not up on the pros and the cons.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
multiple sites on the internet and the only one i found was a skyjacker and i do not really want one of them all your paying for the name with them.

·
Registered
915 Posts

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
There are lots of options out there, it just depends on how crazy you want to go. Do you NEED a long arm?

I'd do a little digging around here on JKO in the modified tech section and do some reading before you go in any one direction. There are lots of options out there.

I've run two doors with short arm kits and have been happy, I am currently building one using this system linked below, but my 2012 four door has a 3.5 X-Factor Mid Arm on it.

http://www.rockkrawler.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RKJK25XFLA-3S

Marcus

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wanted a long arm kit because i do some rock crawling with a good amount of flex they are alot better ride

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
If you have any questions regarding our long arm products, please let us know. Give us a shout if you want to wrap Jeep. We feel on the Rocks or meeting high articulation demands, nothing matches the balance of our X Factor Long Arm Systems. The independent 3 link suspension front and rear removes all naturally binding points so everything moves smoothly. This is a huge benefit as well on the street! The smoother the better we feel!

RK

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Just got a Clayton 3.5" Long Arm Kit. Can't wait to put it on.
Just talked to Clayton a couple weeks ago at a rally. Good dude and a great product. Only concern was with their front radius arms but he seemed honest in opinions. Interesting rear upper arm setup.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Are you set on long arms or just looking for some decent flex ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts