JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but there are some new parts on the 09 JK.

This has been posted on other websites (give credit to screenname Dubya), but i am not sure if its been posted here.

If anybody has any insight and has bought these parts, please share!

·
Registered
411 Posts
i'm interested also...

·
Registered
962 Posts
So what are we talkin' here, a bungee net thingy and a coin tray?
I heard the net thing is 50 bucks. Can't use it anyway, I have switches there.
Coin tray? I put in a Tuffy insert, comes with a small tray and a real locking lid.
Is this Chrysler's attempt to domesticate the Wrangler?

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what are we talkin' here, a bungee net thingy and a coin tray?
I heard the net thing is 50 bucks. Can't use it anyway, I have switches there.
Coin tray? I put in a Tuffy insert, comes with a small tray and a real locking lid.
Is this Chrysler's attempt to domesticate the Wrangler?
you're a bunch of help.:thefinger::laughing:

·
Registered
785 Posts
$50.00 bucks for that net thingy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh No Thank You:shaking:

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
There is just too much new and worthless crap to even mention for the jk. If you got the new Quadratec catalog...turn to page 101 for a good laugh.

Front tow hook covers in chrome (and WTF?...black) a pair is only $159.99. Aren't the tow hooks black to begin with?

The best...Trail badge & side view mirror "surrounds". Only $54.99 and $69.99 a pair. It actually took me a while to realize that they are just (billet or plastic?) circles that go around the trail badge and side mirrors!

·
Registered
962 Posts
There is just too much new and worthless crap to even mention for the jk. If you got the new Quadratec catalog...turn to page 101 for a good laugh.

Front tow hook covers in chrome (and WTF?...black) a pair is only $159.99. Aren't the tow hooks black to begin with?

The best...Trail badge & side view mirror "surrounds". Only $54.99 and $69.99 a pair. It actually took me a while to realize that they are just (billet or plastic?) circles that go around the trail badge and side mirrors!
And don't forget the:rainbow2:hood applique....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts