JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new JK owner and forum member here. I've got an 09 X 2DR with a 6spd trans. Love the Jeep but, being the X, I've got the downgraded console, no armrest, no enclosed storage, etc...

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add the Quadratec Sliding armrest/console right to the current setup.

Just looking to see if anybody has this add-on that could do a quick measurement to see if it is possible.

Thanks in advance

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Hey everyone, new JK owner and forum member here. I've got an 09 X 2DR with a 6spd trans. Love the Jeep but, being the X, I've got the downgraded console, no armrest, no enclosed storage, etc...

I'm wondering if it would be possible to add the Quadratec Sliding armrest/console right to the current setup.

Just looking to see if anybody has this add-on that could do a quick measurement to see if it is possible.

Thanks in advance
I know that it is way more expensive than the armrest you are looking at but save your pennies and buy this. I have one and it is one of the best things I have bought for the jeep.

Max-Bilt - JK Command Console Manual

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Someday I'd like to upgrade to a console like that. For now I was just looking for a quick, easy, inexpensive alternative that would, at least, give me an armrest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts