JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I've got my stock parts for anyone who needs them. Please only ask for them if you have a need for them, not to turn around and sell them on C-list or the like. It happened on a other site I was on. :pissed:

Front bumper- (Rear already gone)
Suspension-
Shocks-
Wheels and tires-
Spare tire carrier-

All parts are in Tucson,AZ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OK, I've got my stock parts for anyone who needs them. Please only ask for them if you have a need for them, not to turn around and sell them on C-list or the like. It happened on a other site I was on. :pissed:

Front bumper- (Rear already gone)
Suspension-
Shocks-
Wheels and tires-
Spare tire carrier-

All parts are in Tucson,AZ.
I would like the wheels and tires.....

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tcm glx,
Sorry they went to a local guy friday, the sway bar links have also had "dibs" called on them. Everything else is still available.

Mitchell...

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gone so far,

1. Wheels & tires.

2. Rear bumper.

3. F/R Sway bar links.

4. Cross-member.

Still a lot of parts left over....:smokin:

·
Registered
411 Posts
hmmm...1 month later...kinda late but i'd take the tire carrier if still available...somebody gave my jeep a bump at a stop sign yesterday and crushed the tire carrier.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm...1 month later...kinda late but i'd take the tire carrier if still available...somebody gave my jeep a bump at a stop sign yesterday and crushed the tire carrier.
I still have it. :D If you want it post up your Zip Code and I'll get you a shipping quote.:beer:

Mitchell...

·
Registered
411 Posts
awesome! pm on the way :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
know you didnt mention them but you gettign rid of your fenders anytime soon?h

·
Registered
74 Posts
ill take the front bumper! pm me shipping to 77375! thank you! and i am interested in the fenders as well if you are to change them out!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts