JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good one for you guys... I have an 08 JKU & I noticed I didn't have dome lights when I open the doors. Then I noticed the bottom 1/2 of the center stack lights flickered once in awhile then finally they went out. the window lights & the a/c & vent control pod has no light. Finally I went wheeling the other day & when you engage 4hi & try to disable the ESP by the switch it's dead. However if you shift to 4low the ESP will disengage normally. I have taken apart the stack looking for loose or pinched wires etc. I have pulled & checked every fuse possible, pulled DTC codes...nothing. even the "disconnect the battery & pump the brake" ecu reset. I did have a bout with the famous "Jeep Flu" where the jeep doesn't start because of the internal gear selector sensor. that got worse & worse until it totally quit. Since I ran the "big ass" wire from the negative side of the battery to the engine block its been fine so I tried disconnecting that & even disconnect my off road lights, but nothing...zip.
I'm pretty handy but electrical gremlins are not my speciality. any ideas?\
thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts