JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!

2008 Rubicon Unlimited with 11k miles on it.
Automatic, 4:1 t-case, 5.13 gears, lockers in both axles, electronic swaybar disconnect
Power Door locks
Power Windows
Tented Windows
Remote Start
Keyless entry
Side Impact Air Bags
C-gusseted front axle
Rusty's 3.25" lift with extra 1" coil spacers.
Steel belted extended brake lines
Xenon Flat Fenders
Custom Rock Sliders and Stock Rubi sliders.
Pioneer AVIC F90BT DVD, Nav unit (unlocked to play dvd's while in motion)
Cobra 19 CB
Rugged Ridge XHD modular front bumper
Warn PowerPlant with synthetic line.
SmittyBilt XRC Rear bumper/tire carrier
Cragar V-star black steel wheels 15x8
37" SuperSwamper IROK bias (less then 1k miles on tires).(36x13.50x15 but they measure 36.8" which is more then most 37"s measure)
Tuffy Security Drawer in back.
Grab handles all around.
Soft top with custom roof rack that can be mounted with top on or off.
7 year bumper to bumper warranty, plus the standard 3 year 36 month bumper to bumper from Jeep.
K&N Cold Air Intake
Rusty's CherryBomb Exhaust system
Optima Red top battery
AEV Procal Module
SuperLift steering stabilizer and flip kit.
Quadratec Mud Mats front and rear and an extra one for the cargo area if you decide to take the Tuffy Drawer out.

new spare rim on the way (i bent up that one at Rausch Creek last weekend)

Starting the Price as $32,000.

These pics are after the RC trip, just hosed it off to get the mud off, not very clean, i'll try to clean it up good this weekend and take new pics... but for now it is what it is....

·
Registered
532 Posts
ill take it off your hands for free!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce: bump for a sweet jeep!! hey now im a rapper :shaking:

·
Registered
649 Posts
HOW MUCH FOR THE STORAGE BEEN IN THE BACK?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
actually I'm not taking anything off of it... everything goes with the Jeep... winch and all:)

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
updated! the first 3 pics in the original post are the outside after a day of shining:) and here are a few more

tomorrow i'm gonna shine up the inside, haha...

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
what you do, get lazy and only do the passenger side? theres no pics of the driver side.

Have mine listed in a few places now, if i sell youll be hearing from me

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why don't you read my post yo.... first 3 pics OF THE ORGINIAL thread have new pics too:p

:) i just wanted to overwrite the old pics with the new ones, then i figured it would look silly posting them twice... but maybe I should have... my bad dude!

but yeah man I shined it up, got most of the mud stains out of the soft top, and got all of the "pin stripes" buffed out of the paint! man it took way longer then i thought to shine up a jeep....

I think it really came out good. I also did some repairs to my sliders and repainted everthing down there, this time i brought the paint up a tad higher up the body b/c people's shoes where leaving scuff marks on the rocker down there.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no worries man, i knew it would look retarded with just new pics of the pass. side in the one post.... oh well.

another reason i took more of the pass. side is that i had to basically redo the pass. side slider, i had it bent a little after last weekend at Rausch Creek and I had to cut some of it off and reweld new metal back up, then repaint.... so i took more pics of that side b/c a few people interested in the JK saw it last weekend at Rausch Creek after I bent it....

but all is good now and it's perfect again. and after the wax job today, i think i should i have asked for more! haha....

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and for the record... I guarantee my metal work and welds for LIFE!! if something i made or welded up breaks, I'll fix it for free and pay for the metal.... I stand behind my work:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts