JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Jeep Wrangler, X Sport, 6 speed manual transmission, 2 door, soft top (Sun-rider), 4.10 factory gears, original owner. Jeep has just under 43,000 miles and runs and drives great. Located in Athens, TX. I'm asking $16,500.

Includes many upgrades: over-sized, mud-terrain tires with matching spare (285/75/16), custom swing-away spare tire carrier, custom front bumper with 2" receiver, custom tube rock sliders/steps, customer front tube fenders (not complete), custom roll cage tied to factory sport bars, custom exhaust, IPF headlight conversion, K&N filter, towing package, 3" suspension lift (Skyjacker springs in front, steel spring spacers rear, ProComp shocks), 10Factory 4340 chromoly front axle shafts, Rock Krawler heavy duty steering linkage, Rock Krawler heavy duty front track bar, BDS rear track bar bracket, custom side mirror relocation brackets (remove the doors but keep the mirrors), Optima battery and a spiderwebshades Jkini top.

I still have all of the factory bumpers, springs, rear sway bar, head lights, fenders & liners, and other trim pieces removed for customization. These items go with the Jeep. Tail gate sheet metal is tweaked lightly but functions perfectly. Front plastic grille cover has been trimmed. Interior carpet has been removed and discarded. Right rear corner of tub and tail light were damaged from backing into a pole and have been replaced by tube & plate steel with LED brake/turn signal. Left side has not been replaced to match. Rear window does not zip back into top and side panels have scratches but are still clear and easy to see through (I very seldom have any of the windows zipped in and keep them in a custom, denim storage roll). Paint needs a good waxing to remove scratches/scuffs in the clear coat.

This Jeep is primarily a daily driver but has seen numerous off-road excursions over the years and is not perfect. The Jeep has not been abused but has been used. I have kept up with all maintenance and have run full synthetic oils in the engine, transfer case and differentials since the first oil change. The transmission uses a Mopar specific oil that may be a synthetic blend. Jeep could be returned to near stock condition with additional stock pieces included in the sale of the Jeep. The Jeep has become impractical as a daily driver now that a longer commute is in my future and I hate to see it go.

Vehicle is sold "AS IS - WHERE IS" with no warranty. I invite you to come see it and drive it before you bid. I can make reasonable accommodations for any trucking/shipping/delivery method set-up by the buyer and I can delivery within a reasonable driving distance from 75751 but please discuss these things with me prior to bidding.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Price is negotiable. Hopefully, someone out there needs a good platform for their next build.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have this listed on ebay and the reserve is set less than my asking price above. If you search for '07 Wranglers near 75751 you should find it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts