JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Unlimited Rubicon 48,??? miles
Red Rock (color)
every option except tinted windows and nav.
automatic
hard and soft tops (soft top has never been used)
bikini top with duster
3" lift
Fox shocks
35" toyo's
Tom Wood's drive lines
custom magnaflow exaust
AEM Brute Force intake
AEV front Bumper
8000lb winch
optima red top battery
Husky floor liners (front, rear and cargo)
mopar door jam protectors
mopar gas tank filler cover (black)

have all the stock suspension and front bumper if the buyer wants.

$27,000 OBO I'm in Ukiah CA. PM or 707-849-7737

I'll get pics up shortly there on my other computer

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
my other computer is kinda dead so I'll have to try and get some pics I had these and I'll try and take a couple in a little while.

and this one that's attached is from a few minutes ago. a little dirty and wet, a true pic not some "prety poser shot"....LOL

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock gears, external res. shocks, and the tires are getting down there but can be taken care of if the price is right.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is yours the same as this one that went for 23K? http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40447
well it is the same year and model......mine has almost half as much miles, and more stuff/upgrades. not to mention that seller is in a whole diffrent state which makes a diffrence in pricing....

so why are you asking ? are you wanting to buy ?

and incase you have never bought or sold something unless a seller says FIRM the price is usualy just a starting point, gotta start somewhere....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Point taken. You can never go up from the original asking price. Looks great and I'm sure you'll have no problem selling at that price. I'm the type of guy that would pay more just for lower miles.

·
Registered
931 Posts
48 and some change for an 07 rubi is pretty dang good miles if you ask me. i bought my 2 dr with 15k on it for 23, thanks to the stealership. i bet you have no problem selling it. good luck bro. :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts